Is Your Online Reputation Hurting Your Business?
Businesses and brands that only receive one or two stars on websites like Yelp or Google risk losing 86% of their prospects
Managing your Online Reputation is Important
A good online reputation can improve your bottom line.
- Nearly 95% of shoppers read online reviews before making a purchase – Spiegel Research Center
- 72% of customers don’t take action until they have read reviews – Testimonial Engine
- Given two products with similar ratings, consumers are more likely to buy the product with more reviews. –Bazaarvoice
The process of getting (and responding to) reviews is crucial.
- Up to 80% of reviews originate from follow-up emails urging shoppers to review their purchases – Power Reviews
- Brands can expect their average star rating to increase after emailing buyers a direct link to submit reviews – Spiegel Research Center
- 41% of consumers say that brands replying to reviews makes them believe the company really cares about their customers – Bazaarvoice
Even bad reviews can have a positive impact.
- 82% of shoppers read negative reviews to help them make a choice – Power Reviews
- 92% of consumers have difficulties or hesitations purchasing an item with no reviews – Fan and Fuel
- 95% of consumers get suspicious of fake reviews if there are no bad scores – Revoo
Create a Positive Online Reputation with The Digital Cafe
If you own, operate or manage a business, then you’ve likely received a negative review from a dissatisfied customer. Even the most reputable businesses have experienced a dissatisfied customer from time to time.
Although it might be easy for successful businesses to shrug this off, they are often surprised to discover just how damaging the negative review of even one customer can be to their online reputation.
If you have received a negative review online, whether it was legitimate or a scam, this can be frustrating, worrisome, and you may even feel violated and/or powerless.
However, by using online reputation management software, you can improve your average ratings on review websites across the web.
Here are some ways The Digital Cafe Internet Marketing Agency can help with online reputation management:
The Digital Cafe is an Online Reputation Management Company that Delivers Results
At The Digital Cafe, we are dedicated and committed to helping businesses build brand awareness and credibility through encouraging positive reviews, and also to restore their brand names.
Your business’ online reputation is important, so make sure you are working with an online reputation management firm that is committed to making a difference. Contact us today to learn more. Call at 9699958960 or mail at firstname.lastname@example.org