Local Search Engine Optimization
Through our local search engine optimization (SEO) services, we can help your business achieve higher rankings in your local search results. No matter if you have a single location serving a local community or multiple locations across the state or country, we have proven strategies and tactics to help you rise above your competition.
Over 97% of the people use the internet when looking for local products and services.
A MarketingSherpa study asked marketers which type of search had the biggest impact on their marketing objectives. Almost 54% of respondents stated that local search had the most positive impact.
What our local SEO services look like:
- We’ll audit your business information all across the web. We take the time to ensure that your business information is correct to give you the best possible error-free local presence.
- We’ll perform Google My Business, Bing and Yahoo Local optimization. We’ll ensure that these business profiles carry over the same brand identity and are optimized for your target location or service area.
- We’ll add you to second-tier local business directories such as Angie’s List, FourSquare, MojoPages, and Yelp. Our team will also research niche directories based on your industry and submit your business information.
- We’ll create business citations. A business citation can be defined as a reference for your business name and address on another website. An example citation would be a listing on your local Chamber of Commerce website where they reference your business information, but there is not a link back to your website. We leverage high-quality third-party sites to build citations for your business.
On a monthly basis, we’ll send:
- Google Analytics reports.
- A keyword ranking report (from a tool you can check any time to monitor your rankings).
- An hours and tasks report detailing what we’ve worked on.
- Video summary from your dedicated SEO Specialist reviewing the month’s local SEO improvements and objectives.
- Your local SEO specialist is also available by phone or emails at any time in case you have anything to discuss. The more contact we have with you, the better we’ll be able to achieve your objectives.
42% of consumers use search engines as their primary tool to find local business information. Make sure your site is one they find with our local SEO service. Get a free quote now.